August 03, 2010

Prepare for Ceremony :>

Fellas thanks for keep reading my blog, now i just wanna posting my activity in my school. Its called "Paskibra". And me and my friends just practicing for ceremony on August. Hope ya' like it ^____^


Trio Bamboon - Batak and Ambon hehehe. He is Ricky Wattimena and Gracia Widya. Take some photos just for you guys hehe. Look at The Blue Jacket.Its Porda JABAR jacket. This jacket is Panjul's. I wore this every friday. Yuuuuhuuuu









He is Mr. Donny, my beloved teacher. And also my coach in Red Jacket. He is Deny. We called him "Akang". Sounds Weird, Right :)



Its ME >_<



After that we got break time, so i just wanna hv fun w/ my others friend. Next Post is for my photoshoot. Just keep reading guys. Heart YOUUUU !













------> With Love, Ruth Bunga Oktauli

No comments:

Post a Comment